The Alumni Association includes NBSS graduates from all departments who meet monthly to plan and organize programs and services that support and strengthen the Alumni community, North Bennet Street School and current students.
The NBSS Alumni Association
- Keeps alumni informed, connected, active, excited and in touch.
- Aspires to offer support, create bonds, make connections, develop relationships, inspire creativity, support collaboration, facilitate communication and invite camaraderie.
- Offers opportunities for discussions, volunteerism, socializing and networking.
Officers & Nominations
Click here for a current list of officers and to nominate someone for an officer position!
Alumni Association Fall Meeting
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:30 pm
North Bennet Street School, 150 North Street Boston
Come join your classmates to discuss the upcoming year's goals and initiatives for the Alumni Association and the nomination of a new Alumni Association President. We would like your input for best ways to involve alumni in NBSS activities and how to encourage alumni participation.
Please let us know if you can attend, and we hope to see you there! For more information, contact Christine Jankowski at email@example.com / 617-227-0155 x170.
- Alumni Association President Ken Gilbert, BB '10
Message from the Alumni Association President Ken Gilbert, BB ’10
As the new NBSS Alumni Association President, I’m excited that the Alumni Center
is now live ! The Alumni Center is the place to:
- Find and contact NBSS peers through a searchable directory
- Find NBSS peers through an interactive google map
- Find jobs through the password protected job bank
- Sign up to receive commission alerts
- Post questions and comments on the discussion board
- Post notes about commissions, jobs and other career and life accomplishments
- Keep NBSS updated with your current contact information
- Read the latest alumni news
The Alumni Center is a way to stay connected to the school and to your NBSS peers. Please help keep the NBSS alumni community active by participating in the discussions and using the commission alerts and job board. Send news to the school for publication in the print and online newsletters and read updates from your classmates.
In addition, We are organizing several committees to work on the following initiatives. Find discussions related to these activities on the discussion board. All are welcome to join the discussion.
- Alumni Association web site content development
- Planning informal social activities
- New initiatives
- The Distinguished Alumni Award
Information on how to login to the Alumni Center
will be emailed in mid August. If you miss the email or need help, write to Jason Gregoricus
I welcome your ideas on how the Alumni Association can best serve alumni and the school. Email
or call 508-845-1666 if you are interested in joining the fun.
Alumni Association President